- Read about the work of our Office of Public Witness, the PC(USA) presence in Washington, DC. You can also sign up for their regular Action Alerts, which provide important information about hot issues and offer a quick and easy way to let your legislators know what's on your mind.
- Just Eating: Practicing our Faith at the Table is an excellent way to engage your congregants in examining the relationship between how we eat and how we live. This curriculum is available for both adults and for middle-schoolers.
- Looking for ways to take your congregation's hunger ministry to the next level? Food Sovereignty for All is an incredibly helpful resource, growing out of real-life experiences with a variety of faith-based initiatives. Whether you're looking to start a garden or considering turning your church kitchen into a community kitchen, you'll want to have a look at this handbook.
- Did you know that the PCUSA has a presence in New York City? You can learn all about our Presbyterian Ministry at the United Nations here.
- Do you ever wonder what happens with all those Special Offering dollars you so generously contribute every year? Or do you just want to learn more about the ministries supported by the Special Offerings? Click on the logos above to learn more about each offering; you can also download the Special Offerings workbook for a more in-depth study about the Offerings.
- To learn more about how (and why!) to serve Fair Trade products in your congregation, visit the Presbyterian Coffee Project website. It's easy; it's affordable; it's the right thing to do.
Encourage your congregants to collect the Cents-Ability offering any time folks gather around the table, whether you're sitting, standing, or milling about. Click the image for more information.
Download this resource